- You can return your item within the first 14 days of purchase.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll guide you on how to return your product.
- To ensure the refund can be processed, the item returned must be in perfect condition and in its original packaging.
- Necklaces, bracelets, and rings are only refundable.
- Earrings cannot be returned and are non-refundable due to hygiene reasons.
- If the item arrives damaged or faulty, please send photographic evidence to email@example.com within 1 week of receiving your jewellery.
- Refunds will be processed within 3 working days from when we have received your item. It can take up to 10 working days for the refund to appear in your bank account.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-paid returns, it is the customers responsibility for payment of postage for the item that is returned.
- If you decide to return the item using normal untracked delivery, then please retain a proof of purchase as we cannot be held responsible if the item goes missing upon its return transit.